2015 IBC Code Changes
Program brought to you by:
© England Enterprise Training.
All Rights Reserved and Protected. Licensed to SEE, Inc.
A Commercial Building Inspector will be responsible for performing inspections of structures to determine compliance with the various Building Codes and Standards adopted by his / her jurisdiction.
This course will subject the student to the main changes found in the 2015 International Building Code that pertain to:
● Use and Occupancy Classification
● Special Detailed Requirements Based on Use and Occupancy
● General Building Heights and Areas
● Types of Construction
● Fire and Smoke Protection Features
● Fire Protection Systems
● Means of Egress
● Structural Design
● Special Inspections and Tests
● Soils and Foundations
● Glass and Glazing
● Plumbing Systems
Use and Occupancy Classification