Building personal skills have long been the hallmark of winning individuals and organizations.
1. Identify and recognize the types of conflict.
2. Learn to keep conflict about process or operational issues and avoid turning conflict into a personal issue.
3. Utilize skills to resolve conflict with others including defusing and decelerating.
4. Modify and manage personal skills to insure conflict is Not encouraged or accelerated.
5. Assist others in the resolution of conflict with an assertive facilitated method.
“The journey to the ‘ultimate achievement’ never ends.” ~ Genero Crenshaw
Recognize Types of Conflict
Keep Conflict About Process
Resolve Conflict With Others
Modify and Manage Personal Skills
Defusing and Decelerating Skills
Assist Others in Resolution
What customers are saying: