Dealing with Difficult People
Utilize and apply skills to work with and win over difficult people.
Building personal skills have long been the hallmark of winning individuals and organizations.
Dealing with Difficult People is the ultimate session to learn how to deal with the caustic, unmotivated, disengaged, arrogant, mean, and just plain difficult humans. Difficult people come in all aspects of professional life. They can be customers, co-workers, or team members. They can even be your boss. The first view in Dealing with Difficult People is to identify the common types and hybrids of difficult people and then move into understanding the motivations and reasons that people become difficult.
1. Recognize the common types and hybrids of difficult people and how to diagnose the underlying issues and motivations of these individuals.
2. Understand the compounding and facilitating role that is played by others and organizations in creating difficult people.
3. Utilize and apply skills to work with and win over difficult people.
4. Develop competencies related to empathy and outreach.
5. Understand that difficult people are present in all situations, even in the healthiest working environments.
Understand Compounding Role
Win Over Difficult People
What customers are saying:
Understanding yourself and others is a key ingredient to success as a leader, success working in teams, success as a service provider, and success in life.”
The DiSC® tools are designed to provide a highly accurate view of you and what that means to the interactions and relationships that drive your success.
SEE uses DiSC® assessments as a measurement of behaviors and communication styles. It is highly recommended to complete your DiSC® profile as a valued companion as you learn and grow with us. This is a one time assessment that can be completed and referenced in all of our online and in person learning programs.
There are multiple solutions and reports that can be completed. Each of them provide a different focus as well as provide various details related to that targeted focus. Please choose the assessment that fits you best. Contact us if you would like assistance in determining which one is best for you and your situation.
Note: This is not a requirement and you can complete the program and gain the skills associated with personality styles.