IMPACT Training: Planning and Vision
Understand the importance of a vision as a strategic future view target and create a meaningful vision statement.
Create a Vision Statement
Identify Key Value Statements
Apply Mission Statements
Produce Strategic Objectives
Create Action Plans
Identify and Develop Core Values
Planning and Vision is the journey through understanding the importance and creating vision, mission, objectives, action plans and core values. The first stage in this program is vision and mission. For all organizations and individuals, this represents the future view and the core operating principles of how that is achieved. A good vision and mission will allow you to focus team member efforts and manage performance against the statements made in the mission.
The program continues with the development of critical objectives, most often stated in annual terms. These baseline and core objectives become the shorter-term focal point for the organization and the engine of how you will achieve your vision. Planning and Vision then connects daily operational functionality to the strategic by developing action plans.
These action plans are assignable, measurable and deadline driven tasks needed to hit the strategic objective targets. The final element of this program is the definition of core values for the organization, what defines those values, and what is truly important.
Planning and Vision is critical for individual and organizational success.
1. Understand the importance of a vision as a strategic future view target and create a meaningful vision statement.
2. Learn to identify key operating and value statements and incorporate them into a mission statement. Apply mission statements to team member performance management and let customers know your commitment through that mission.
3. Produce measurable and meaningful strategic objectives that connect operational return to future vision.
4. Create action plans for each objective that insure achievement of those objectives.
5. Identify and develop core values that define what is of importance and valued in your organization.
6. Build connectivity between vision, mission, core values, strategic objectives, and action plans to connect all team members and all functions to the greater organizational planning.
What customers are saying:
Online or In Person
Online: 3 hours, In Person: 6 hours
.3 – .6, ICC Provider #1319
Those that feel planning and vision is critical for individual and organizational success.
• Understand the importance of a vision as a strategic future view target and create a meaningful vision statement.
Based on IMPACT – The ROI of Leadership
Understanding yourself and others is a key ingredient to success as a leader, success working in teams, success as a service provider, and success in life.”
The DiSC® tools are designed to provide a highly accurate view of you and what that means to the interactions and relationships that drive your success.
SEE uses DiSC® assessments as a measurement of behaviors and communication styles. It is highly recommended to complete your DiSC® profile as a valued companion as you learn and grow with us. This is a one time assessment that can be completed and referenced in all of our online and in person learning programs.
There are multiple solutions and reports that can be completed. Each of them provide a different focus as well as provide various details related to that targeted focus. Please choose the assessment that fits you best. Contact us if you would like assistance in determining which one is best for you and your situation.
Note: This is not a requirement and you can complete the program and gain the skills associated with personality styles.