No one is able to lead and/or influence others until they are able to manage themselves.
The Self-Awareness and Self-Management Program utilizes the personal half of emotional intelligence to build the skills needed to manage actions, words, demeanor, and attitude correctly in order to have a positive impact. Learn techniques for raising your own emotional quotient (EQ), skills for self-management, resilience, and developing empathy.
• Learn the competencies of emotional intelligence
• Recognize the importance of self-management
• Understand our own emotions and their impact on behavior
• Identify emotional composition and apply tools to move it
• Create personal action plans to implement the skills and competencies learned
• Builds greater levels of resilience, self-esteem, creativity, initiative, and confidence
• Create a positive impact on others
• Awareness of personal behaviors and attitude
• Enhances self-regulation and self-control
Understand Personal Behavior • Enhance Resilience and Self-Esteem • Become Aware of Your Emotional Composition
Online, In Person, Blended Learning
.4, ICC Provider #1319
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate upon completion with verified hours. We recommend participants check with their governing organization to verify acceptance of learning hours from SEE Online courses towards CEUs. *Customized certificates can be created to verify CE credits if needed.
Those who want to understand themselves better to relate to others.
• Understand the impact of personal behavior on the working environment and the control
Based on IMPACT – The ROI of Leadership
The DiSC® tools are designed to provide a highly accurate view of you and what that means to the interactions and relationships that drive your success.
SEE uses DiSC® assessments as a measurement of behaviors and communication styles. It is highly recommended to complete your DiSC® profile as a valued companion as you learn and grow with us. This is a one time assessment that can be completed and referenced in all of our online and in person learning programs.
There are multiple solutions and reports that can be completed. Each of them provide a different focus as well as provide various details related to that targeted focus. Please choose the assessment that fits you best. Contact us if you would like assistance in determining which one is best for you and your situation.
Note: This is not a requirement and you can complete the program and gain the skills associated with personality styles.
• Anyone looking to improve resilience, optimism, creativity, flexibility, self-control and self-regulation, this is a great program for you.
• All industry types can benefit and find value in the program. From manufacturing to retail, public sector to hospitality, non-profits to financial services; everyone will find the key competencies for leadership success.
IMPACT is a research-based, empirically driven model based on rigorous analysis of what makes individuals and organizations successful. The IMPACT competency framework is based on the expertise and insight from outstanding organizations and thought leaders across many disciplines.
THE ONLINE LEARNING EXPERIENCE WITH SEE
• Cost-Effective Training
• Flexible and Nimble Education
• Scalable Professional Development
• Engaging Learning Environment
• High-Quality Measurable Results
SEE Learning Experience: SEE online programs are more than videos and convenience. They are about impact, value, and retention that exceeds any traditional classroom setting. Our clients have reported their online experience with SEE to have greater learning, longer retention of key skills, enjoyment, high impact, user-friendly interface, and engaging content. Overall, our customers say that eLearning from SEE works and is a great value.
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- Follow-up Program
- Learning Styles
- Team Groups
- Online Learning Community
When you complete a SEE online program you will receive a Certificate of Completion that you can use on your resume, for your next promotion, CEU’s, or print and frame.
Our online programs are completed at your own time, at your own pace.
All online programs include life-time access, allowing you to review and revisit any time.
You can choose to enroll in a 12-week follow-up program following any of our online programs for no additional fee. » SEE Track
Each program adapts to various learning styles with elements that include video, audio, learning activities that are all full of content.
Private team groups allow you to learn together as a team.
Program discussions and interaction from other participants are all part of the SEE Online learning community.