Time Management and Organization Skills is a thorough look at the winning practices to save time and work and live more efficiently. The program focuses on ways to reduce Time Parasites through a set of strategies and tactics. This powerful portion of the program is guaranteed to save multiple hours per week when you execute the parasite-reduction strategies. Equally important in this unit is the attention paid to prioritizing tasks and how to break large projects into more manageable components. Time Management and Organization Skills provides some incredible tools to assist you in time planning, time and task balancing, task planning, prioritizing what is truly important and how to avoid procrastination. One-on-one meetings are another valuable competency in time management and organization, and there are some great tips for managing meeting time.
Create Manageable Projects
Manage Meetings Successfully
1. Understand the importance of good time management skills and the consequences associated with poor time management and organization.
2. Identify time parasites and develop strategies for reducing and eliminating them.
3. Learn to create daily, weekly and monthly time plans and how to successfully balance time and tasks.
4. Build the skills needed to avoid procrastination and to reduce large projects or work into parts that are more manageable.
5. Learn to manage meetings more successfully and avoid lost time on needless meetings.
Delivering learning content is easy. Delivering it in a manner that is engaging, easy to follow and visually appealing is quite another. Graphical elements, video, activities, self-assessments, audio, and a good dose of fun all help you enjoy the learning process.
When you embrace the competencies for outstanding leadership and begin to apply them in a meaningful and consistent way, you will be creating a path for your own personal success and the success of your organization.
What customers are saying: